Saturday, 4 August 2012
Well, this is awkward...
Definitely thought summer would be a bit more exciting. Now that I'm at my dad's, even with driver's license in hand, I have shit all to do. Could call up my friends, but almost afraid to. I tried texting my guy friend, Ian, but no reply. Awesome. I've hung out with Ainsley too much and I feel like I'm latching on to her. I will definitely not call my friend Emma, as she is so two faced and irritating it's all I can do not to rip my eyes out when putting up with her. Vivid, I know. But necessary. Not to mention my father and step mother obvious have an aversion to leaving the house, or going on any type of outing. You'd think this wouldn't matter since I can drive myself places but I like in the smallest good for nothing town in all of Canada. Oh well, better this than school. Things will look up; they have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment